My name is Adam and I like music. I also like making things. Here are a few things about me…
- I am a music technologist, interested in technology for the composition and performance of music including digital musical instruments, audio analysis, machine learning and interactive systems.
- I am part of the team behind the mi.mu gloves – wearable, wireless, gestural musical instruments and controllers
- I wrote my PhD thesis on interactive music performance systems at the Centre for Digital Music at Queen Mary University of London, completing in 2011.
- I have a number of open source libraries for music, including Gist, Sound Analyser, BTrack and a Chord Recognition library.
- I love making music and play in a few bands, including Rumour Cubes, Munro Fox, do some mixing work and occasionally some music for film.
I am part of the development team behind the mi.mu gloves – wearable, wireless, gestural musical instruments and controllers. [more]
An interactive 5,000 LED tree installed in the Roundhouse in 2014. [more]